In This Episode...
There are so many myths out there about starting a podcast and these are dispelled in this episode.
All the key questions are covered such as:
- How do you set up a podcast and what equipment do you need?
- How much can you make from your podcast?
- Will you get famous and how quickly?
- How do you get guests for your podcast?
- How do you tailor the content for your audience?
- Who even is your audience and can this change?
Sabrina addresses some of the negative feedback she’s already gotten from her first season, such as the fact she speaks too fast for her audience, and that she’s got too many American guests which is not right as she’s from the UK.
But you can’t take on board everything people say. So, Sabrina explores why you should be podcasting in the first place – if it’s for fame, then it’s not worth it. Guests are not as active with sharing your episodes as you think, so you need to do all the marketing yourself.
So, is podcasting for you?
Listen to these lessons and find out!